zfs-fuse review request

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Oct 27 11:23:28 CET 2008

On 27.10.2008 11:10, Andrea Musuruane wrote:
> [...]
> IMHO next time, it would be advisable to have a "troubled" package to
> be submitted here first and then to Fedora for a Legal check. In this
> way a package submitted to Fedora should also be reviewed more
> quickly.

Well, that is double work for a lot of people (reviews, branch creation,
import, initial builds and some other things ned to be done in both
Fedora and RPM Fusion). Hence I'd say the way Uwe took was the right one
-- go to Fedora, if it looks unlikely there or if it looks like the
legal clarification might take months then go to RPM Fusion in parallel.