musuruan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 17:34:35 CET 2008
2008/10/28 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>:
> * the wiki could need a lot of love but nobody takes care of it; help
I gave the wiki some TLCs today. In particular:
* updated FoundingPrinciples: used present tense and not future, said
that we support kernel module (in kmod2 format), used free repository
(and not freeworld).
* deleted PackageMergeReviews and referenced pages. They should no
longer be needed.
* renamed InitialPackageMerge to PackageMergeStatus. Both Thorsten and
I wondered if we should updated this page since it is a PITA to keep
it in sync.
* made an "hidden" configuration page called ConfigurationNew to be
displayed only after announce.
* delete dkms reference from various pages since we just support kmod2.
Feedback and further improvements are welcome :)
More information about the rpmfusion-developers