quite a few packages are still missing in the repos :-(

Stewart Adam maillist at diffingo.com
Fri Sep 5 22:29:40 CEST 2008

Avidemux has a ppc build error that's been bugging me... If you don't
mind, I'd like to excludearch ppc{,64} for now just to get it initially
into the rpmfusion repositories, then I'll do some more searching for a
fix. I don't have a ppc machine to test with so I it's my only strategy
is basically trial and build-error ;)

As for dvdstyler, I attempted to get it to work with the newest version
but since it requires a version of wxsvg linked to ffmpeg, it doesn't
build so I guess I'll revert & build the old version (1.5.x) this
weekend.

Stewart