quite a few packages are still missing in the repos :-(

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Sep 6 20:03:20 CEST 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 15:15 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 06.09.2008 12:00, Hans de Goede wrote:
> > Stewart Adam wrote:
> >> Avidemux has a ppc build error that's been bugging me... If you don't
> >> mind, I'd like to excludearch ppc{,64} for now just to get it initially
> >> into the rpmfusion repositories, then I'll do some more searching for a
> >> fix. I don't have a ppc machine to test with so I it's my only strategy
> >> is basically trial and build-error ;)

Give SSH key; I can provide accounts.

> > I have no objections to temporarily using ExcludeArch ppc*,
>
> I don't like it very much -- it's quite easy to forget fixing ppc and
> reverting the ExcludeArch later. Then ppc might stays excluded for weeks
> or event months -- that's IMHO not what we want.

We should set up ExcludeArch bugs for each architecture like we have for
Fedora, and impose the same rule that all exclusions _must_ have a bug
filed (with appropriate explanation, etc.)

> > also try asking David Woudhouse for help with this.
>
> That's what I wanted to suggest as well. (David CCed)

File a bug, Cc Josh and myself. I probably won't get to look into it for
a day or two at least -- flying to Portland on Monday for three weeks
and will get in trouble if I spend too much time on the computer the
weekend before I leave.

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation