Buildsys

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Sep 7 10:11:43 CEST 2008

On 07.09.2008 08:40, Tanguy Eric wrote:
> Is the buildsys available ? The build-status interface is temporary
> unavailable due to maintainance

Xavier has been working on that; no idea what the status or the goal is.

> and when i try to run make build i obtain :
> Package libdlna enqueued.  (However, no Job ID was provided in the time
> required)

The mysql drops if no build are queued for a few (6 ?) hours:

> Exception in thread BuildMaster:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/threading.py", line 442, in __bootstrap
>     self.run()
>   File "/usr/share/plague/server/BuildMaster.py", line 412, in run
>     self._start_new_jobs()
>   File "/usr/share/plague/server/BuildMaster.py", line 299, in _start_new_jobs
>     self._cursor.execute("INSERT INTO jobs (%s username, package," \
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 163, in execute
>     self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 35, in defaulterrorhandler
>     raise errorclass, errorvalue
> OperationalError: (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away')

The above problems shows up then; the workaround is to simply restart
plague-server, which is just did. Hopefully this problem goes away once
we upgrade to a newer plague. I suppose there might be some patch that
fixes the problem, but I haven't had time to seach for one.

Note, I queued the build you wanted to enqueue; you can watch it's
status via a command like

PLAGUE_CLIENT_CONFIG=${HOME}/.plague-client-rpmfusion.cfg plague-client
detail 771

Cu