Buildsys

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 00:37:15 CEST 2008

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 10:11:43 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> > The mysql drops if no build are queued for a few (6 ?) hours:
>
> > > OperationalError: (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away')

I've fixed Plague 0.4.5.4 for MySQL 5 earlier today and just committed the
changes in Plague cvs. This annoying disconnect is worked around with a
periodic keep-alive ping. So far that works here. The update is not in
Rawhide yet, but at http://mschwendt.fedorapeople.org/plague/ where the
small Extras pushscript database cleanup feature patch is applied, too.