Updated (20080914): quite a few packages are still missing in the repos :-(

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Sep 14 15:49:52 CEST 2008

Hi!

/me again!

On 03.09.2008 19:06, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> I just did a rough check which packages are branched in CVS, but afaics
> not yet build for either F-8, F-9 or devel; see below for a full list
> (scroll down for a list of packages sorted by email of its owner).
>
> If one of your packages is in this list please take care of it or tell
> me what's wrong. tia!

Here is a updated list with a bit more details; created with a simple
script (attached, use at your own risk).

=== free ===

andreas [AT] bawue.net | comical not found in free-devel
andreas [AT] bawue.net | comical not found in free-F-8
andreas [AT] bawue.net | comical not found in free-F-9
chris.stone [AT] gmail.com | gltron not found in free-devel
chris.stone [AT] gmail.com | gltron not found in free-F-8
chris.stone [AT] gmail.com | gltron not found in free-F-9
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | gcube not found in free-devel
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | gcube not found in free-F-8
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | gcube not found in free-F-9
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | madplay not found in free-devel
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | madplay not found in free-F-8
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | madplay not found in free-F-9
eric.tanguy [AT] univ-nantes.fr | libdlna not found in free-devel
eric.tanguy [AT] univ-nantes.fr | libdlna not found in free-F-8
eric.tanguy [AT] univ-nantes.fr | libdlna not found in free-F-9
eric.tanguy [AT] univ-nantes.fr | ushare-freeworld not found in free-devel
eric.tanguy [AT] univ-nantes.fr | ushare-freeworld not found in free-F-8
eric.tanguy [AT] univ-nantes.fr | ushare-freeworld not found in free-F-9
jon [AT] fedoraunity.org | compat-plone not found in free-devel
jon [AT] fedoraunity.org | compat-python24-elementtree not found in free-devel
jon [AT] fedoraunity.org | compat-python24-feedparser not found in free-devel
jon [AT] fedoraunity.org | compat-python24-imaging not found in free-devel
jon [AT] fedoraunity.org | compat-python24-libxml2 not found in free-devel
jon [AT] fedoraunity.org | compat-python24-lxml not found in free-devel
jon [AT] fedoraunity.org | compat-python24 not found in free-devel
jon [AT] fedoraunity.org | compat-python24-setuptools not found in free-devel
jon [AT] fedoraunity.org | compat-zope not found in free-devel
kwizart [AT] gmail.com | smpeg not found in free-devel
kwizart [AT] gmail.com | smpeg not found in free-F-8
kwizart [AT] gmail.com | smpeg not found in free-F-9
kwizart [AT] gmail.com | vlc not found in free-F-8
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | dvd-slideshow not found in free-F-8
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | dvd-slideshow not found in free-F-9
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | rpmfusion-release not found in free-devel
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | rpmfusion-release not found in free-F-8
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | rpmfusion-release not found in free-F-9
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | streamdvd not found in free-devel
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | streamdvd not found in free-F-8
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | streamdvd not found in free-F-9
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | yabause not found in free-devel
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | yabause not found in free-F-8
lxtnow [AT] gmail.com | yabause not found in free-F-9
musuruan [AT] gmail.com | Nestopia not found in free-devel
musuruan [AT] gmail.com | Nestopia not found in free-F-8
musuruan [AT] gmail.com | Nestopia not found in free-F-9
orphaned | KmPg2 not found in free-devel
orphaned | KmPg2 not found in free-F-8
orphaned | KmPg2 not found in free-F-9
orphaned | mamory not found in free-devel
orphaned | mamory not found in free-F-8
orphaned | mamory not found in free-F-9
orphaned | mupen64 not found in free-devel
orphaned | mupen64 not found in free-F-8
orphaned | mupen64 not found in free-F-9
ralf [AT] skytale.net | audacious-plugins-freeworld not found in free-devel
ralf [AT] skytale.net | audacious-plugins-freeworld not found in free-F-8
ralf [AT] skytale.net | audacious-plugins-freeworld not found in free-F-9
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | gsview not found in free-F-8
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | k3b-extras-freeworld not found in free-devel
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | k3b-extras-freeworld not found in free-F-8
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | k3b-extras-freeworld not found in free-F-9
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | k9copy not found in free-devel
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | k9copy not found in free-F-8
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | k9copy not found in free-F-9
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | kdemultimedia-extras-freeworld not found in free-devel
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | kdemultimedia-extras-freeworld not found in free-F-8
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | kplayer not found in free-F-9
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | libtunepimp-extras-freeworld not found in free-devel
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | libtunepimp-extras-freeworld not found in free-F-8
rdieter [AT] math.unl.edu | libtunepimp-extras-freeworld not found in free-F-9
s.adam [AT] diffingo.com | avidemux not found in free-devel
s.adam [AT] diffingo.com | avidemux not found in free-F-8
s.adam [AT] diffingo.com | avidemux not found in free-F-9
s.adam [AT] diffingo.com | dvdstyler not found in free-devel
s.adam [AT] diffingo.com | dvdstyler not found in free-F-8
s.adam [AT] diffingo.com | dvdstyler not found in free-F-9

=== nonfree ===

firewing_[AT]_rpmfusion.org | nvidia-kmod not found in nonfree-devel
firewing_[AT]_rpmfusion.org | nvidia-kmod not found in nonfree-F-8
firewing_[AT]_rpmfusion.org | nvidia-kmod not found in nonfree-F-9
lxtnow_[AT]_gmail.com | libcapsimage not found in nonfree-devel
lxtnow_[AT]_gmail.com | raine not found in nonfree-devel
lxtnow_[AT]_gmail.com | raine not found in nonfree-F-8
lxtnow_[AT]_gmail.com | raine not found in nonfree-F-9
lxtnow_[AT]_gmail.com | uade not found in nonfree-devel
lxtnow_[AT]_gmail.com | uade not found in nonfree-F-8
lxtnow_[AT]_gmail.com | uade not found in nonfree-F-9
mbarnes_[AT]_redhat.com | gnome-video-arcade not found in nonfree-F-8
musuruan_[AT]_gmail.com | e-uae not found in nonfree-devel
musuruan_[AT]_gmail.com | e-uae not found in nonfree-F-8
musuruan_[AT]_gmail.com | e-uae not found in nonfree-F-9
orphaned | mednafen not found in nonfree-devel
orphaned | mednafen not found in nonfree-F-8
orphaned | mednafen not found in nonfree-F-9
orphaned | mupen64-ricevideo not found in nonfree-devel
orphaned | mupen64-ricevideo not found in nonfree-F-8
orphaned | mupen64-ricevideo not found in nonfree-F-9
packages_[AT]_marcbradshaw.co.uk | doc not found in nonfree-devel
packages_[AT]_marcbradshaw.co.uk | doc not found in nonfree-F-8
packages_[AT]_marcbradshaw.co.uk | doc not found in nonfree-F-9
packages_[AT]_marcbradshaw.co.uk | sl not found in nonfree-devel
packages_[AT]_marcbradshaw.co.uk | sl not found in nonfree-F-8
packages_[AT]_marcbradshaw.co.uk | sl not found in nonfree-F-9

== MISC ==

dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | nes-ntsc not found in free-devel
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | nes-ntsc not found in free-F-8
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | nes-ntsc not found in free-F-9
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | smc-ntsc not found in free-devel
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | smc-ntsc not found in free-F-8
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | smc-ntsc not found in free-F-9
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | snes-ntsc not found in free-devel
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | snes-ntsc not found in free-F-8
dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | snes-ntsc not found in free-F-9

Those are in the process of moving them to Fedora. So should we simply
remove those from owners.list and CVS as they will liekly never get
imported for RPM Fusion?

LinusWalleij | sidplay-libs not found in nonfree-devel
LinusWalleij | sidplay-libs not found in nonfree-F-8
LinusWalleij | sidplay-libs not found in nonfree-F-9

Anyone knows if LinusWalleij is still around?

> = footnotes =

Those are still valid:

>   * The usual warning for such script-created lists applies of course:
> there might be some false positives in this list.
> [...]
>   * I'll take a closer look at each of the above packages over the next
> few days and poke maintainers directly to get RPM Fusion in shape (help
> appreciated); do me a favor and save me some work by fixing your
> packages; or consider to mail the list and explain whats up; tia!

In addition:

 * I marked some packages as orphaned (see above); I'd say we should
remove the packages from CVS and owners.list and thus kill them if no
owner for them is found over the next one or two weeks

 * note that the script assumes that CVS is the correct place; thus it
won't detect packages that are missing in CVS