Next steps to get RPM Fusion running

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Sep 14 17:56:52 CEST 2008

On 14.09.2008 17:30, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 September 2008 at 17:18, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
> [...]
 >
>> - once those two things are finished and the release-package is known to
>> be working I'll add rpmfusion-{non,}free-release to the livna *devel*
>> repos; then I'll build a new livna-release package that has a hard dep
>> on those two.
> Make rpmfusion-release obsolete livna-release instead.

That's definitely the plan once all the packages from Livna have hit hte
RPM Fusion repos. Would IMHO be ridiculous to do it earlier, as
"package-cleanup --orphans" or "yum list extras" would list orphaned
packages then. Even worse, existing users that try to (re)install
non-yet-build livna-packages from RPM Fusion will run into trouble.

 > [...]

Cu