bsnes and its use of statically compiled libs

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:45:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

as noted in the review request (RF bug #15), bsnes does not use system
libraries for some functionality and compiles some libs into the
executable. David Juran was kind enough to provide the patch to use
system zlib, I suppose there is one needed for snes_ntsc as well.
Unfortunately, I'm just a mere packager and I cannot code, so this patch
would have to be provided by someone else (I'm willing to seek upstream
approval). Otherwise, are there any other issues blocking the review?
Please discuss.

Regards,
Julian