Broken deps in RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) 2008-09-17

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:07:39 CEST 2008

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:42:01 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Just a note to make sure everyone is aware of it: Xavier is afaik
> working on getting the dep-checker script running on the the system that
> is used for pushing; that way we can start if after each push (that's
> how it was done in Extras as well iirc). But he's not finished with that
> work yet afaik.

The current script I've used is attached. All it's requirements are in
/fedora/extras-repoclosure cvs. It's reduced to a shell script, but too
ugly. Somewhere and somehow the different targets (free, nofree,
with/without testing, for different releases and archs, for different
baseurls) must be covered or else one would need to create many more
yum.conf files and a multitude of scripts to run repoclosure.

--
If one strips off the rpmfusion pieces, it can be used for plain fedora.