Updated (20080914): quite a few packages are still missing in the repos - dtimms' packages.

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 23 00:36:03 CEST 2008

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | gcube not found in free-devel
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | gcube not found in free-F-8
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | gcube not found in free-F-9
I've had successful builds of these now.

> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | madplay not found in free-devel
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | madplay not found in free-F-8
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | madplay not found in free-F-9
still to do.

> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | nes-ntsc not found in free-devel
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | nes-ntsc not found in free-F-8
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | nes-ntsc not found in free-F-9
now in fedora

> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | smc-ntsc not found in free-devel
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | smc-ntsc not found in free-F-8
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | smc-ntsc not found in free-F-9
now in fedora

> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | snes-ntsc not found in free-devel
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | snes-ntsc not found in free-F-8
> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | snes-ntsc not found in free-F-9
now in fedora

> Those are in the process of moving them to Fedora. So should we simply
> remove those from owners.list and CVS as they will liekly never get
> imported for RPM Fusion?
I tried the dead.package option, but seems I never requested cvs
permissions for at least nes_ntsc, possibly all three.

Since I can't commit this, and all three are now in the fedora
gargantuan, and will never get imported or built for rpmfusion.

I have made a bugzilla cvs request.

David Timms