Updated (20080914): quite a few packages are still missing in the repos - dtimms' packages.

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Sep 23 11:50:12 CEST 2008

On 23.09.2008 10:21, Andrea Musuruane wrote:
> 2008/9/23 David Timms <dtimms at iinet.net.au>:
>>> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | nes-ntsc not found in free-devel
>>> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | nes-ntsc not found in free-F-8
>>> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | nes-ntsc not found in free-F-9
>> now in fedora
>>
>>> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | smc-ntsc not found in free-devel
>>> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | smc-ntsc not found in free-F-8
>>> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | smc-ntsc not found in free-F-9
>> now in fedora
>>
>>> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | snes-ntsc not found in free-devel
>>> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | snes-ntsc not found in free-F-8
>>> dtimms [AT] iinet.net.au | snes-ntsc not found in free-F-9
>> now in fedora

Thx for taking care of these David.

> They are still in testing. Can you move at least nes-ntsc to stable?
> Thus I'll be able to build Nestopia :)

I can manually put nes-ntsc into the private "buildsys-repo" if needed.
That repo is configured on each of the RPM Fusion builders, but normally
empty and prepared for use-cases like this. But I would prefer to not
spend my time with things like that if there is no pressing need to ;-)