libCg package is missing in repo for F-8

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Sep 29 15:21:09 CEST 2008

On 29.09.2008 14:36, Alexey Torkhov wrote:
> libCg package (which is subpackage of Cg) is missing in repo for F-8.
> While it was present in correspondent livna’s repo.

I thought I fixed that earlier today (for the second time actually), but
seems something is not working as it should. I'll take a look at it later.

The suggested plan is to just build Cg like any other package (e.g. with
disttag) in the future until we get koji (which makes thinks like
shipping one package in multiple branches easier) -- that should avoid
failures to due humans like me making mistakes in the future.