RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) Package Build Report 2009-04-02

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Apr 3 07:44:12 CEST 2009

On 02.04.2009 20:30, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> 2009/4/2<rpmfusion-pkgs-report at rpmfusion.org>:
>> Packages built and released for RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) 10: 23
>>
>> NEW amule-2.2.3-1.fc10 : File sharing client compatible with eDonkey
>>     blcr-kmod-0.8.0-2.fc10.4
>>     buildsys-build-rpmfusion-10-0.19
>>     em8300-kmod-0.17.2-1.fc10.11
>> NEW faac-1.28-1.fc10 : Encoder and encoding library for MPEG2/4 AAC
>>     gecko-mediaplayer-0.9.5-1.fc10
>>     gnome-mplayer-0.9.5-1.fc10
>>     iscsitarget-kmod-0.4.15-41.svn147.fc10.17
>>     kqemu-kmod-1.3.0-0.42.fc10.16
>> NEW motion-3.2.11-3.fc10 : A motion detection system
>>     ndiswrapper-kmod-1.53-5.fc10.16
>>     open-vm-tools-kmod-0.0.0.142982-1.fc10.3
>>     qc-usb-kmod-0.6.6-42.fc10.15
>> NEW rpmfusion-packager-0.2-1.fc10 : Tools for setting up a rpmfusion maintainer environment
>>     rt2860-kmod-1.8.0.0-3.fc10.4
>>     rt2870-2.1.0.0-1.fc10
>>     rt2870-kmod-1.4.0.0-7.fc10.3
>>     rt2870-kmod-2.1.0.0-2.fc10
>>     rt3070-kmod-2.0.1.0-2.fc10.2
>>     sysprof-kmod-1.0.12-1.fc10.2
>>     transcode-1.0.7-3.fc10
>>     vlc-0.9.9-0.5rc2.fc10
> This updates wasn't meant to be available in stable updates for any reason.

Sorry, I guess you might have told me but it seems I forgot about it.

But I anticipated that this would happen sooner or later and said we
need a wiki page to track packages that need to remain in testing for a
little longer. Julian was kind enough to create one. See

http://rpmfusion.org/ManualUpdates

(it iirc was also announced on this list but I can't find it in the
archives...) Please add vlc to the latter page next time. tia!

And while at it: what the status of gpac and x264? Can they be pushed
once the new x264 had a bit of testing?

> On the other side I will built the new 0.9.9 asap and thus override this update.
> But please remove it from the stable-updates if possible.

Done, yesterday evening right after I got the mail (but I left the
keyboard right after that so I had no time for a reply).