Heads up: Did some changes to the build servers, please check the results

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Apr 21 19:16:15 CEST 2009

Hi!

I created a script (I'll add it to CVS later) that writes proper mock
config files for all the different RPM Fusion builders. That should make
things a whole lot easier when it comes to creating configs for new
releases/builders or other adjustments to the config files. After that I

* reconfigured (see archives for reasons why) mock on
builder.wilsonet.com with the new config files and enabled the builder again

* updated the mock configs on the ppc builder to the new ones

* disabled the two other x86 builders to give builder.wilsonet.com some
more testing over the next few days

If there are any problems let me know via mail; it would be nice if you
guys could check the logs and results of your builds carefully.

If nothing shows up over the next two days I'll update mock and the mock
configs on the two other x86 builders as well.