Google Earth?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Apr 22 09:25:34 CEST 2009

On 04/22/2009 12:52 AM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> 2009/4/22 Orion Poplawski<orion at cora.nwra.com>:
>> Would Google Earth be acceptable as a rpmfusion package?
> Probably not as it need to be at least redistributable.
> You can still ask google for an eventual agreement for rpmfusion to
> redistribute googleearth,

Ack,

If there is someone who is willing to do the work on this wrt packaging
I know someone at google (who has nothing todo with googleearth) and I
can ask him to put me into contact with someone who can make a decision
about giving us redistribution permission.

I must say it would be cool to have googleearth packaged up, last time I
checked it needed some fixing to work on Fedora (some selinux context stuff),
and it would be nice to offer a good out of the box experience.

Regards,

Hans