Massrebuild status

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Apr 26 14:13:20 CEST 2009

On 12.04.2009 14:43, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 31.03.2009 08:01, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> The massrebuild finished here is a list of packages that failed:
> A lot of rebuild problems have been fixed,

And some more have have been fixed over the past few days :-)

> but there are still some to go.

Still the case.

> Here is a list of packages that sill haven't been rebuild:

502    	2009-04-07  	2009-04-07  	snes9x
503 	2009-04-07 	2009-04-07 	raine
505 	2009-04-07 	2009-04-07 	sidplay
508 	2009-04-07 	2009-04-07 	streamri
510 	2009-04-07 	2009-04-07 	subtitle
514 	2009-04-07 	2009-04-07 	streamdv
516 	2009-04-07 	2009-04-07 	flvtool2
519 	2009-04-07 	2009-04-11 	vdr-mp3
469 	2009-03-29 	Tue 20:58 	avidemux

> Up2date list:
> https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=501&hide_resolved=1

Note that Avidemux is afaics (kind of) fixed by excluding ppc/ppc64; see
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=3639
A real fix is afaics needed, but firewing1 is working on that afaics.

> Just to point out the obvious: A few bugs are five days

(19 days now)

> old and the maintainer didn't even replied yet.

I'd wondering if we in should drop the packages from the devel repo that
remain unfixed in one or two weeks from now; of course we would need to
announce that in the bug report a few days before we actually do it. And
we'd need to check if the packages we drop are needed by other packages
in the repo.

Options?

Cu