RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) Package Build Report 2009-02-19

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Feb 20 07:35:54 CET 2009

On 20.02.2009 07:18, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> -ExclusiveArch:  %{ix86} x86_64
>> +ExclusiveArch:  i386 x86_64
>>
>> And on http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=2809 you
>> can see the build job for the older package. Plague there started to
>> build for athlon, i486 and i586 before I killed the job.
>
> But shouldn't Rawhide be built for i586 now, not i386?

I considered that, but then chose i386 as short term fix on purpose, as
sysprof is not the only package that will need a s/i386/i586/.

While at it: Someone needs to sit down and go through all the list of
changes that Fedora works on an check what we need to adjust in RPM
Fusion to follow.

Any volunteers?