Where we are and where do we what to go?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 01:03:51 CET 2009

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> But right now there isn't much to decide afaik, as omega includes
> packages that are not part of Fedora and RPM Fusion. That IMHO makes
> it just as unacceptable for RPM Fusion as an official Fedora spin with
> a RPM Fusion package in it.
I will just add this: In my previous reply I said that only Fedora and
RPM Fusion packages are included. There is however a single exception to
this. libdvdcss from Livna is also included as I already noted before
but I wanted to clarify that now as well just in case you missed that.
Everything is covered in detail at

ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/spins/README.Omega-10-Release-Notes

Rahul