Outage Notication: Build System

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Mon Mar 9 13:46:36 CET 2009

Hi,

Yeah, a file server going nuts. I'm still moving the content around.
Everything should be back to normal as soon as the current sync is
finished. Given the amount of data, it should be at least another hour
or two.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Matthias

Xavier Lamien wrote :

> We're currently getting an outage service on rpmfusion.
>
> Affected Services:
> -----------------------------
> Buildsystem: plague-server
>

> Unaffected Services:
> -----------------------------
> Account System
> CVS / Source Control
> Database
> DNS
> Mail
> Bug System
> Websites
>

> Reason for Outage:
> We're getting issue on plague-server work_dir (which is an nfs share).
> Thias is the only one having access to nfs server to fix this and seem
> not around for now.
> I'll switch plague down until it fix to avoid job queuing and release
> nfs busying.
>

> Contact Information:
>
> Please join #rpmfusion in irc.freenode.net or respond to this email to
> track the status of this outage.

Fedora release 10 (Cambridge) - Linux kernel
2.6.27.12-170.2.5.fc10.x86_64 Load : 0.40 0.48 0.32