Outage Notication: Build System

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Mar 10 06:50:49 CET 2009

On 09.03.2009 21:14, Chris Nolan wrote:

> Big thanks to Xavier and Matthias for getting everything back up and
> running :)

Don't forget to thank dwmw2 for updating the ppc builder to F10.

IOW: Many thanks for your help David, much appreciated!

BTW, I updated the configs on the x86-32 builders to build for i586
during the outage. One piece was still missing which I just did. I fired
of a test build and everything looks fine. If anyone want's to check:
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/2978-libmad-0.15.1b-10.fc11/i586/build.log

So we got the new rpm and build for i586 now on x86-32. Are any other
changes needed? Do we want to do a mass rebuild? How: Manual or
scripted? And are there any big updates pending that we should do before
starting the mass rebuild (ffmpeg?)