First Package Submission

dave at is1337.net dave at is1337.net
Mon Mar 16 19:17:14 CET 2009

Hi,

   It is a Core2 Duo, which I thought was x86_64.  Yum segfaults when
called with --install-root to the F10 i386 directory, so maybe not.

   I will eventually reassemble some 64-bit AMD machines, and I know
they are able to build for i386 at least.  (I will also see if QEMU
has any luck on them for some other archs.)  That will probably be a
project for the weekend, though.

  Thanks,
   Dave