soname bumps: faad2-2.7 and x264

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Mar 26 10:33:44 CET 2009

On 26.03.2009 10:05, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> 2009/3/26 Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski<dominik at greysector.net>:
>>> Thanks, I'll submit a build later tonight.
>> You'll have to wait until the new qt package hits rawhide repos (and our
>> mirrors). The build I submitted failed:
>> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=3125
> That means we will need to wait until rawhide got unfrozen.

We can put selected packages from koji into a private buildsys repo that
is available to all builders. I guess that might make sense here to not
delay things further, as long as the packages build against the new qt
run on the qt that is part of the beta/rawhide currently (but I assume
that's the case?).