mass rebuild (was: Re: soname bumps: faad2-2.7 and x264)

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:43:36 CET 2009

> On 27.03.2009 07:06, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>> Regarding the mass rebuild: I'll queue all packages that haven't been
>> build in rawhide since 2009023 for a rebuild over the next few days if
>> nobody yells or does it before I get to it.

I was wondering if the mass rebuild will be done over tagged versions
of packages in cvs or not? The latest version of xmms-wma is currently
untagged in rawhide, because it doesn't function properly and we are
working on it.

Rathann? Any chance of having a look at it before F-11 is released?

When is the branching to F-12 going to be done?

Orcan