rsync problems with download1.rpmfusion.org

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Mon Nov 2 13:02:15 CET 2009

I am seeing intermittent errors when connecting to download1.rpmfusion.org.

Sometimes it works but most of the time I get:

rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer (104)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(759) [receiver=3.0.6]

This is means that mirrormanager probably does not give out a 100%
correct mirrorlist, because it does not know what the newest packages
are. I also cannot update my own mirror. If somebody can please check
why this is happening... That would be great.

		Adrian