RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) Package Build Report 2009-11-05

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:45:51 CET 2009

2009/11/5 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>:
> Nicolas Chauvet wrote on 05.11.2009 08:37:
>> 2009/11/5 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com>:
>>> 2009/11/5  <rpmfusion-pkgs-report at rpmfusion.org>:
>>> libmpeg3 and libdca are missing from this report.
>> and gpac also !
>
> I excluded them for now as I didn't have much time and wasn't sure if
> some of them have dependencies on the new ffmpeg.
>
> Which brings me to another question I sent to you and Dominik in private
> something like 36 hours ago already without getting a answer afaics:
>
> """
> What's the status of the new ffmpeg and x264 for rawhide?
>
>  * mplayer afaics wasn't build yet
>  * can I push the stuff?
>
> Getting nervous now, as F12 will get finished soon...
> """
Okay, so no, none have dependency on x264/ffmpeg
And given the problem experienced with libmp4v2 on fedora11 (which
would have needed a rebuilt before F11 got GA)
I would prefer packaged libraries  not yet rebuilt in the F12
development to be done before this week-end.
(It might miss faad for example, and others).
So it is safe to push them now.

I saw your message but was searching for it in any rpmfusion ml while
trying to answear.
I will reply here.
So, sorry, this miss wasn't intentional.