x264/ffmpeg updated status

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:43:46 CET 2009

2009/11/5 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com>:
>> 2009/11/5 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>:
>> ..
>>> What's the status of the new ffmpeg and x264 for rawhide?
>>>
>>>  * mplayer afaics wasn't build yet
>>>  * can I push the stuff?
>> I will have a free slot to work on this tonight.
>> I've asked quickly on #mplayer and recent snapshot will comply with
>> the x264 version, so that will be okay.
>> I will help with avidemux too. everything else is already compliant.
> update, the mplayer rebuild was done by rathann.
> It miss the avidemux-plugins rebuilt from firewing1.
If someone can commit theses files: (path fetched from bugfix).
http://rpms.kwizart.net/fedora/reviews/avidemux/avidemux-2.5-bf_20091105.patch
http://rpms.kwizart.net/fedora/reviews/avidemux/avidemux.spec they
will bring avidemux to the new x264 78 API.

I've tried to warn firewing1 but didn't have answear yet. (probably busy).

As the others packages went out, this patch is needed to build against
current x264.