Any remaining work for F12 repos?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Nov 10 09:25:51 CET 2009

Hi!

Our rawhide trees seem to be in a mostly sane state now. Here is a list
of steps I'm aware of before the Everything repos for F12 can be created:

- move the nvidia-driver to the nonfree-updates-testing repositories, as
requested by kwizart (#928)
- push the new em8300-kmod to the updates repos, once they exist;  move
vdr-dxr3 there, as it depends on em8300-kmod (#920)
- push a older picard-freeworld, if one shows up in time (#932)

Anything else? If yes, then please speed up, as I'd would like to create
the Everything repos on Friday -- updating them afterwards is a lot of
manual work, hence I'd like to avoid that.