hugin and software patents

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Thu Nov 12 23:57:18 CET 2009

On Sat 19-Sep-2009 at 09:54 +0200, Andrea Musuruane wrote:
>I've seen that no one has committed Bruno's autopano-sift-C update.
>
>How can we unlock this situation? I don't know who is allowed to
>commit this update for him. If it helps, I can be a co-maintainer and
>submit this update for him.

Hi all, F12 will ship with a version of Hugin that is configured to
use autopano-sift-C if available.  Unfortunately the old
autopano-sift-C-2.4.1 package in rpmfusion doesn't have the relevant
API.

There is a current autopano-sift-2.5.1 source rpm here:
http://bugbear.postle.net/~bruno/apt/fedora/linux/11/i386/SRPMS.panorama/

It would be great to have this in rpmfusion, please somebody take
over this package:

>Anyway, how can we unlock Bruno impossibility to commit to cvs?

I've tried again with a fresh F11 system, my rpmfusion account is
still disabled.

--
Bruno