Packages in F12 repositories signed with the F11 key

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 14:59:49 CET 2009

Hi! I just installed F12 (from the RC disk) on a new computer, and
discovered that there seem to be packages in the F12 rpmfusion
repositories that are signed with the F11 signing key. The specific
one that I noticed was livna-config-display, which refused to install
until I downloaded and "rpm --import"ed the GPG key for F11. Is this a
known issue?

There do seem to be a lot of packages with "fc11" in their name; the
following command counted 207 packages...

yum --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=rpmfusion-* list available | grep
fc11 | grep -v debuginfo | wc -l

Thanks,

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~mef3/
Interaction Lab -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/InteractionLab

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278