Repos for F12 should be ready

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Nov 16 18:43:27 CET 2009

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Conrad Meyer wrote on 15.11.2009 21:58:
>> Can you post about what steps were involved in this process?
>
> In Detail: No, as that would take multiple hours. But the rough and
> mostly (not fully) up2date steps can be found on
> http://rpmfusion.org/Infrastructure/PrepareRelease

Well, I know you're busy with doing the actual work, but I think lack of
documentation is one of the reasons why RPM Fusion doesn't have any new
admins outside of the existing "inner circle" volunteering. There's no way
for a new volunteer to start helping out if they don't know what they're
supposed to do. :-(

        Kevin Kofler