Supporting Moblin?

Michel Alexandre Salim michael.silvanus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 02:33:00 CET 2009

Hi all,

We've so far provided add-on packages for Fedora and RHEL; it would
appear that, with a reasonable amount of work, we should be able to
support Moblin as well. There are several posts online on using
RPMfusion's gstreamer-bad with Moblin, but as the codebases diverge
more, it's getting more and more difficult to get the Fedora RPMs
working as-is.

Is anyone interested in this? Are there written instructions on how to
add a new Mock target to the build system?

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim