Heads-up: VirtualBox-OSE needs rebuilding for openssl change

Lubomir Rintel lkundrak at v3.sk
Wed Sep 2 10:51:47 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 17:01 +0200, Lubomir Rintel wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-08-31 at 21:56 -0400, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > openssl 1.0 has landed in Rawhide, and VirtualBox needs to be rebuilt
> > against it. It does not seem to rebuild cleanly on my local machine,
> > so it might need some more attention.
>
> Thanks for the heads up.
>
> I've fixed one issue, one x86_64 build issue is still present.
> Unfortunatelly, I'm terribly low on free time these days, I expect to be
> able to work on it this evening.

So, I managed to patch around the issue for x86_64 and the build
succeeded this time.

As always, I'd be very happy if you could test the builds and report
feedback (bugs to bugzilla); especially if you run x86_64. Currently the
only outstanding issue with Rawhide VirtualBox-OSE is failure to talk to
Pulseaudio which I yet have to look into.

Once again, thanks for the heads up.

Flash is the Web2.0 version of blink and animated gifs.
                                     -- Stephen Smoogen