MythTV update ?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Sep 9 22:10:05 CEST 2009

On Sep 9, 2009, at 4:08 PM, Valent Turkovic wrote:

> Hi,
> I see that there is MythTV 0.21.1 with some fixes that make it work
> better - http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.21.1
>
> Is this a stable version?

I don't know who the idiot is that created that page, but there is no
mythtv 0.21.1. There's a 0.21-fixes branch, which both RPM Fusion and
ATrpms MythTV packages follow.

> If it is are there any chances of those
> updates landing in RPMFusion repos?

See above.

> Are there some RPM-Fusion-testing
> repos that maybe already have latest MythTV?

See above.

Well, F11 updates-testing actually has pre-0.22 svn trunk snaps, but
they're a bit dated now, as I've only been building newer svn snaps
for F12 rawhide...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com