hugin and software patents

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 09:54:24 CEST 2009

Hi,
    I've seen that no one has committed Bruno's autopano-sift-C update.

How can we unlock this situation? I don't know who is allowed to
commit this update for him. If it helps, I can be a co-maintainer and
submit this update for him.

Anyway, how can we unlock Bruno impossibility to commit to cvs?

Any advice welcome.

Regards,

Andrea.