Old VirtualBox-OSE-kmod still in repositories for rawhide

Lorenzo Villani lvillani at binaryhelix.net
Sat Sep 26 14:53:10 CEST 2009

I am using (at least, trying) to use the VirtualBox-OSE package on
fedora rawhide. While the package itself is updated, the kernel module
is not, so VirtualBox can't be installed.

I would fix this issue myself if I had commit access. I sent my
application on RPMFusion' FAS but I don't know if I have to send a
package for review and get sponsored even if I'm already a Fedora packager.
--
Lorenzo V.