Silas Hello & Pithos

Silas Sewell silas at sewell.ch
Wed Dec 1 15:26:23 CET 2010

I created a fas account which mirrors my fedora account "silas".

I'm honestly not sure, its whatever Pandora uses on its backend, gstreamer
has a bit of magic to it so tracking down the extract component might take a
little time. I did try "gstreamer-plugins-bad-free" and it doesn't provide
the proper codec.

The requirements for pithos where taken directly from the website (see
"Other Platforms (Building from source)" via
http://kevinmehall.net/p/pithos/)

You can see the gst code at the following url if you're more familair with
the API (I haven't used it in a couple of years):
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kevin-mehall/pithos/trunk/annotate/head%3A/bin/pithos#L173

--
Silas Sewell | www.silassewell.com