Does download1.rpmfusion.org break down?

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Sun Jun 13 14:17:38 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 09:39:58AM +0800, Liang Suilong wrote:
> Suddenly I found the main repository download1.rpmfusion.org does not work.
> I just run yum update then it appears PYCURL ERROR. Yum can not connect to
> rpmfusion repository. I try to browse the repo. Firefox shows "connection
> time out". I use proxy and try it again. It is the same. I think the main
> repository breaks down.

You should use the mirrorlist which does not include the broken main
server. Then you would see no error.

My mirror also cannot rsync. (CCing rpmfusion-sysadmin at lists.rpmfusion.org)
download1.rpmfusion.org is also broken for me and probably for every
other mirror also. So no new updates are distributed.

		Adrian