Taking a break (this time for real) and looking for volunteers that take over my RPM Fusion jobs

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:13:11 CET 2010

Thanks Thorsten for keeping the show alive for some time. :)

I just wish RPMFusion would have had a benevolent dictator (or two or
more) with appropriate courage and (first of all, even) decision powers --
as is necessary for some things to move forward. It's so much more fun to
work on a todo-list than to wait for vaporware and not know whether any
invested time would be a waste of time.