mock-rpmfusion-free/nonfree and rawhide/F14

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Oct 4 20:49:56 CEST 2010

On 04.10.2010 18:13, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> 2010/10/4 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com>:
>> 2010/10/4 Felix Kaechele <felix at fetzig.org>:
>>> is it possible to update the RPMFusion mock config to take into account
>>> that RPMFusions "rawhide" is F14 and Fedora's rawhide is F15?
>>> At the moment building for target
>>> fedora-rawhide-x86_64-rpmfusion_(non)free results in F14 RPMs taken from
>>> the RPMFusion and F15 RPMs taken from Fedora.
>>> Fedora's has mock configs for F14 seperately.
>> no, you need to tweak this yourself until rpmfusion get branched at
>> the same time as fedora.
>> Until then, RPM Fusion doesn't create a branch for rawhide as f15, so
>> there will be a breakage somewhere anyway.
> Given that rpmfusion was branched just yesterday. I will update the
> mock cfg files accordingly.

Actually it's not really branched yet. Here is what I wrote in a dent
yesterday:

created subdirectories for F14 on the download server for !rpmfusion;
don't use them yet, they are their to make life for mirrors easier

Real branching it roughly planed for later this week. And consider the
"don't use them yet" just a mild warning, as everything in the testing
repos right now is identical with what's in development/. But that might
change with the next devel push (and yes, of course I'll fix that when
the real branching happens).

Cu