We have branched for F-14

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Oct 16 22:13:45 CEST 2010

Hi!

Just FYI, CVS is branched for F-14 now. Remember to update the common
checkout to make sure everything works well.

I did some test builds for F-14 and devel aka rawhide; everything looks
right afaics, but until now there was always something in the whole
branching process that got forgotten, lost on the way, or done wrongly.
I'm feat that might be the case this time as well, so better check the
logs for you F-14 and rawhide builds carefully over the next few days to
make sure everything works as expected. tia!

Cu