How to get a Sponsor?

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 06:28:08 CEST 2010

I was also in a similar position since my package couldn't get into
fedora and it was the first time for me.  It is not a problem though,
just go through the fedora directions for package building, (you
already have a spec file done?)  then once you are more familiar with
the process, you can begin here with a package review:

http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors

I can help if you run into any problems along the way, since I went
through all this before too.