Request for update of mjpegtools

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:44:20 CEST 2010

Hi all,

On 09/03/2010 10:16 AM, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 09/03/2010 02:12 AM, salsaman wrote:
>> Hi,
>> it seems that the current mjpegtools package in rpmfusion is lacking a
>> fix which is vital for encoding in LiVES:
>>
> The mailing list is the wrong place to report a bug, the maintainer(s)
> of mjpegtools might not notice this mail, and this then will be lost. if
> you want to be sure the persons in charge of this package are notified,
> file a bug at http://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org.

Oh, but the maintainer of mjpegtools is seeing these mails, he is just:
1) very busy
2) Forgot that he was the maintainer

2. Is fixed now as I just looked in owners.list to see who should take
care if this and then thought, oh do I maintain that now a days :)

So indeed bugzilla would have been better as bugzilla would have assigned
it to me directly.

wrt 1. I'll make some time to work on this today.

Regards,

Hans