Failure in importing ProjectX

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Sat Sep 4 16:25:33 CEST 2010

I'm trying to do an initial import of my package ProjectX.  It was
just created in CVS.  I try to follow the instructions at
http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors#head-ecd81860c9b7e5192904b03bd0ab6f07980b81a6
but when I run

  ./cvs-import.sh -b devel .../ProjectX-0.90.4.00-7.20100806cvs.fc14.src.rpm

it ends with

  cvs commit...
  ? devel/import.log
  Group gmail is undefined at /cvs/free/CVSROOT/acls line 87, <AVAIL> line 564.
  Group gmail is undefined at /cvs/free/CVSROOT/acls line 87, <AVAIL> line 565.
  Group gmail is undefined at /cvs/free/CVSROOT/acls line 87, <AVAIL> line 566.
  **** Access denied: goeran is not in ACL for rpms/ProjectX/devel
  cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
  cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
  cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsP7xJBh

Could I do something wrong to make this happen?  On the surface it
looks like a mistake when the CVS tree was created.  But this it the
first time I package for RPM Fusion, so I suspect it could be
something I have misunderstood.  But what?  Is this "group gmail"
something I should know anything about?

The same thing happens trying to import to the F-13 branch.