problem uploading file

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Sep 16 08:24:11 CEST 2010

Karel Volný wrote on 14.09.2010 15:56:

> I'm finished with ufo-ai update, but I'm unable to upload the new
> data package as I'm getting server error:
>
> [kvolny at kvolny devel]$ make new-sources FILES="ufoai-2.3-
> data.tar"
>
> Checking : ufoai-2.3-data.tar on
> https://cvs.rpmfusion.org/repo/pkgs/upload.cgi...
> Uploading: ufoai-2.3-data.tar to
> https://cvs.rpmfusion.org/repo/pkgs/upload.cgi...
> curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 500
> make: *** [new-sources] Error 1
>
> can someone please take a look at it?

A bug or a mail to
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/mailman/listinfo/rpmfusion-sysadmin
seems to work better to get the attention of the sysadmins.

I do not consider myself one of them, but I fixed this, as I saw the new
ufoai without the new data package in the push queue and thought it
might be better to get this fixed rather sooner than later. So:

> - if the file needs to be placed into the lookaside cache by
> hand, it is this one:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/ufoai/files/UFO_AI
> 2.x/2.3/ufoai-2.3-data.tar
>
> (md5 08fa6d5c80231468c4d5e886600c8dcf)

Manually uploaded. Never done this manually before, if it doesn't work
let me know.