Maintainer needed for avidemux

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 20:43:39 CEST 2011

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:
> You are the new package maintainer of avidemux,
> Please remind to update the bugzilla
>
> Thx
>
> Nicolas (kwizart)
>
> Note: you shouldn't be the reportee of the avidemux bugs until the
> bugzilla owner script is re-activated.

A couple of questions:

Since the source file needs to be the same for devel as F-14, can I
just copy the "sources" file from the F-14 branch to devel? If so, do
I skip the "make new-sources=..." or do something else to get cvs to
update the source package?

I diff'ed the spec files and the F-14 one obviously is much more
current. Would it be appropriate to copy the F-14 spec file to devel?
If so, do I need to preserve the devel spec change log?

Thanks,
Richard