avidemux for devel/F-15: Is there a C programmer in the house?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 22:32:53 CEST 2011

Thanks guys! I looked at what you said again after sleeping on it and
although I don't fully understand it, I got it well enough to apply
the same fix to two other instances of the same problem.

I don't have an F15 install handy to test installing the packages so
I'm gong to cheat and use mock which should at least get me to a rpm
transaction test.

I'll use the same patches and rebuild for F14 to make sure I didn't
break anything obvious.

Thanks again!
Richard