rpms/avidemux/devel avidemux.spec,1.40,1.41

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Apr 21 19:26:50 CEST 2011

> - Disabled non-working patch for experimental aac encoding with ffmpeg.

Uhm, I wrote that patch… We need to figure out why this is not working.
Without that patch, you don't get AAC support at all, because we can't build
against faac which is in nonfree. There have been complaints about lack of
AAC support. Interestingly, nobody complained about the AAC support with the
patch not working.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'll have the time to test and debug this
though.

        Kevin Kofler