Need admin help for mlt

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Mon Apr 25 17:03:14 CEST 2011

On Mon 25 April 2011 09:30:18 Richard Shaw wrote:
> It turns out that mlt 0.7.0 is too new for Openshot and possibly kdenlive.
>
> It's still in -testing. Can we kill it now without having to increment
> the epoch?
>
> I tried to downgrade to 0.6.2 but I don't have cvs access yet and Ryan
> can't fix it until the weekend.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

It works fine as tested in kdenlive... As discussed in the bug report filed, I
believe this issue should be taken care of upstream in openshot, but that's
not really mine to decide. I'll try to get a downgrade in this week, but with
the amount of tests and homework I have, it simply doesn't seem possible.

Kwizart was supposed to grant you ACLs for mlt, not sure where that ended
up, though... :\

Ryan Rix