Avidemux dependency issue, advice needed.

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:51:53 CEST 2011

2011/8/8 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com>:
> I'm afraid I've no clever tricks here, well you could cat the file list
> for the lang file and another list together and feed that to -f. But
> trying to be to clever likely will cause more trouble then it is
> worth, I would just go for a somewhat long %files section.

That's when I ended up doing. It just took me a little while to get
the globs right. Apparently a single asterisk will not match a
directory and partial file name simultaneously, so I ended up with
quite a few "%exclude" lines, but I was able to glob files in the same
directory so at least I didn't have to list them individually.

Thanks,
Richard